YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Okay, so I'm a day late. That's ok! For Halloween this year, I decided to use mostly things I already owned to make a costume. I ended up being a unicorn, and I only bought the horn/ears headband and tail (because they came together). I would have tried to be creative and make those things myself, but I waited until the last minute and didn't have time :)

So here I am with my Jedi husband at our church Halloween party.

The skirt might be familiar to you if you love Lolita like I do - it's Dream Of Lolita's replica of Angelic Pretty's Milky Planet (I have no problem with replicas. If you do, sorry!). The shoes are Bodyline's SHOES259 in White. I'm all about saving money - I bought the Milky Planet replica secondhand on the comm sales, and the shoes during one of Bodyline's holiday sales last year for $10 cheaper than the normal price.

I ended up having to work Halloween night, so we celebrated the day before, then watched "The Nightmare Before Christmas" when I got off work.

In other news, I got my first ever tattoo a few weeks ago when my parents and sister were in town to visit!


Also, hubby and I got a pet. She is a dwarf hamster, and the cutest, tiniest thing I have ever seen. She will not let me take pictures of her - every time I try she runs away and hides. But I named her Princess Penelope, and I am in the process of kawaii-ifying her cage so I will try to remember to post pictures when I'm done!

That's all for now! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment