YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 30, 2013

Polyvore

One thing I love: Polyvore!
If you don't already know, Polyvore is a website where you can upload clothing, accessories, etc. from anywhere on the internet and create an entire look. You can also use anything that has ever been uploaded by any other user! It's difficult to explain, so let me show you my latest Polyvore creations:

Crop Top: thehut.com, $6.43
Suspender skirt: ebay.com, $14.99
Shoes: shopakira.com, $95
Backpack: forzieri.com, $56
Owl Necklace: claires.com, $8.50
Watch: jcpenney.com, $36
Bow: amazon.com, $10
Nail Polish: asos.com, $19
Lip Gloss: selfridges.com, $18.95

If you know me, you know how much I love pastels. Especially over the past year or two! If I could dress like this every day, I think it would be so fun (though in real life, I don't wear crop tops :) I prefer my belly to be covered!) I seem to have a different favourite pastel colour every week these days - currently, I'm crazy about mint :)

Tank Top: owntherunway.com, $18
Jacket: bankfashion.com, $47
Jeans: theoutnet.com, $95
Boots: modaoperandi.com, $465
Clutch: topshop.com, $19
Bracelet: boohoo.com, $12
Nail Polish: nelly.com, $26

I love leather jackets and combat boots! I am not a rebel by nature, but I am crazy about this style. It has a "grunge-y" feel, but it's very clean and a little more high-class (though I have no problem with grunge! I love people who can pull it off!), and studs make everything better.

Crop Top: nelly.com, $24
Skirt: Angelic Pretty, ~$180
Shoes: heels.com, $65
Bag: christianlouboutin.com, $2,395
Earrings: swarovski.com, $90
Headband: disneystore.com, $20
Lashes: motelrocks.com, $10
Nail Polish: tenover6.com, $18

Needless to say, I will not be spending $2,395 on a purse any time soon, but I LOOOVE putting together the outfits! This one is a mix between Lolita, cosplay, and plain old fun. The skirt is Lolita, the overall look is going for Minnie Mouse (which could be seen as cosplay), but I like the idea of mixing Lolita with street style, even though it is no longer considered Lolita once you do so :)

I don't get on Polyvore too often, because once I start, I find it difficult to stop. But I enjoyed sharing my latest creations with you!

1 comment:

  1. whats your polyvore name??!! so i can follow you! :)

    ReplyDelete