YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

We've Moved!

Life has been busy for the past month! We finally moved and have mostly gotten settled in to our new apartment. Patrick has started school/work. I got a job working in childcare at a fitness facility, and started working there last week. School starts Monday for me, and boy am I nervous! I have to say, we absolutely love living here so far. It's a beautiful city! It's not very big, but it has all the amenities a bigger city would have (including a great bus system, which is free to all students) and we've enjoyed exploring our new surroundings.
I plan to post pictures of the new apartment when we get completely settled in. For now, it's still a bit of a mess as we are trying to figure out where to put some things! Luckily, we've gotten quite a bit sorted out - we just have those last boxes full of stuff that doesn't seem to really go anywhere. I have the rest of this week and the weekend to figure all that out - once school starts I know I will not want to be worrying about getting moved in still.

Just wanted to make a quick update about why I've been out of touch! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment