YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 5, 2013

All things considering...

If you saw my last post, you know all about the joys and stresses Patrick and I have faced so far as newlyweds. We've been married over a month now - hard to believe time flies by so quickly! These days, we're just working a lot, spending our spare time together, and preparing for our move to Iowa in a few weeks. I was able to get register for classes, and soon I will start looking for a part-time job there. Patrick will be taking some tests once we get settled, which will determine whether or not he has to take certain classes. We've been living out of boxes for well over a month now, so we're ready to get to our new apartment and FINALLY be able to unpack. In case you can't tell, we are so excited to begin an adventure in a brand new state!

We were also able to visit my family for a few days, which was such a blessing! We had a good time with my parents, my sister's family, and my brother and his wife, who are getting ready to move to Africa to do some awesome missions work for a few years. It was nice to spend some time with them before they leave.

Just a short update today :) Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment